Registrations and modifications must be done by March 16, 2018
Paper submissions are all due by April 13, 2018.
Administrators are available for support from 8am – 4pm EST (Keep in mind the time zone!)
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Paper requirements are listed under the Judging Criteria tab, including page restrictions, formatting rules, and title page layout.
- The exact rubric that the judges will be using is available to you – use it to your advantage!
- When you upload your paper, make sure it is the final version. Submissions are not editable once uploaded.
Make sure your Team’s registration is filled out accurately! You may modify registration information up until March 16, 2018. At that point the information listed is considered final, and registrations that are incorrect risk disqualification.
- Team Leader: This must be a person 19 years or older, serving as a supervisor and consenting representative of the Team. This person may be a parent, teacher, older sibling, etc. A Team Leader may supervise more than one Team.
- Team Members: Ensure that all information, including full name and email address, for each student is completed.
- Prize Check: Teams that qualify as Semi-Finalists or Finalists will be receiving prize money in the form of a mailed check. Prize checks will not be distributed until July 2016, so please plan accordingly.