Language – English
Page Restrictions – Minimum: 5 pages Maximum: 15 pages. Any pages provided that exceed 15 will not be read or considered. This does not include Title page or Reference page(s).
Format – Paper Submissions must be in size 12 font, double spaced, with 1 inch (2.54cm) margins. Include page numbers.
All papers must be uploaded to the competition website as a single PDF (Portable Document Format) file. The paper in its entirety, as well as any supplementary tables or images, must be included in a single document.
Make sure to review the Paper Submission Rubric and align your paper with the requirements listed below.
The Paper Submission, limited to 5-15 pages, must include:
- Title page (first page, formatted as shown below, not included in 5-15 page requirement).
- Abstract (200-250 words).
- Introduction detailing background and purpose of work.
- Methods and results sections.
- Conclusion and discussion/analysis of results.
- Bibliographic references (not included in 5-15 page requirement). Minimum of three primary sources must be used.